Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Parties From 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!  
{image courtesy of marthastewart.com}
As I prepare to begin a brand new year for my little party blog, I thought I would take a stroll down memory lane with all the parties I hosted this year (in case you missed any of the party posts)!   


In January, even though I didn't host it, I had a fabulous Birthday Party given by my sweet family!

In February, Noah & I had a surprise Superman Party for Daddy for Valentine's Day!

In April, we hosted a Wonder Pets Party for Noah 2nd Birthday!

In July, we hosted a Backyard 4th of July Bash!

In September, I co-hosted a Frogs, Snails, & Puppy Dog Tails Baby Shower for a friend!

In October, we hosted our family's annual Halloween Bash!

In November, I hosted a Gilmore Girls Party for my Mom's birthday!

In December, I co-hosted a Tacky Christmas Party with friends!

So, I hope you've had as much fun as I have re-living my parties from 2010!  I'm so excited about all the celebrations that are yet to be planned for 2011!  I already have some ideas brewing for Noah's 3rd birthday!  :)
Photobucket

No comments: