WOO-HOO!!!I found out yesterday that I won not one, but TWO "Stylish Blogger Awards"! I'm so excited and very thankful to Ashlee at My Swanky Crafts AND to Emily at Laforce Be With You for giving me these awards! Make sure you visit their blogs so you can see how much they're stylin' too! So, now I have to tell you 7 things about me and pass the award onto 8 other blogs that I feel are oh-so-stylish! So, here goes...
Things about me...
1. I LOVE the Lord with all my heart and became a Christian when I was 6 years old!
2. I married my college sweetheart and love of my life in June 2000 and we have one cutie pie, little boy who will be 3 in April. My husband and son are my inspiration and I LOVE them both more and more each day!
3. I am an only child and have the best parents in the world! My mom is my best friend and I pray that I can be half as good at being a mother as she has always been to me! My Daddy was always my hero and he's waiting on me in heaven now. He fought a brave battle against cancer for 16 months. He still is protecting me every day, just as my guardian angel now!
4. I taught Kindergarten for 7 years before I decided to stay home with my baby boy!
5. I am a Tennessee Vols fan through and through!
6. I am an avid fan of "One Tree Hill" and I have been to Wilmington, NC (site of filming) on numerous occasions to try to catch a glimpse of the filming. The actual process of making TV shows and movies is very exciting to me!
7. I HAVE to drink Mellow Yellow every morning for breakfast and my other favorite foods/drinks are sweet tea, Tostitos, animal crackers, chicken tenders, french fries, and McDonald's happy meals (with a cheeseburger ketchup only, please).
Ok, now that's way more than you ever probably wanted to know about me, but I am a rule-follower, what can I say?
Moving on...here are my 8 choices (in no particular order) for the next "Stylish Blogger Award,"
1. Kendra at These Days We
3. Michelle at Musings of Me
4. Jenae at I Can Teach My Child
5. Lindsey at The Teacher Wife
6. Ashley at The Polka Dot Patch
7. Brittney at Living Our Love Song
8. DaNita at Delightful Order
Congrats to all the winning beautiful blogs and thanks again, Ashlee and Emily, for giving me these awards!