Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday Party on Thursday

I'm a little off schedule today, but I wanted to share two parties with you today.  The first is my sweet Husband's birthday dinner last week.  He wanted to go out for dinner, so all I did was provide the dessert.  I made Lemon-Lime cupcakes, with toppers and wrappers to match the cute polka dot dessert plates and napkins I found at Target.  

I found this recipe from Lick the Bowl Good, and just made mine into cupcakes instead of a bundt cake. They were oh-so-yummy!


Here's my Super Baker helper, putting the cupcake liners in the pan.  He insisted on wearing his cape over his apron ~ I thought it was too cute!



Here's the Birthday Boy with our Little Sweetie!

The second party for today is a Minnie Mouse 2nd Birthday Party.  My little neighbor, Lyndee turned two yesterday and we celebrated with her family on Monday night.  Her mom, DeeDee, asked me to make the party goods so I created a new MOD MINNIE party collection with the color scheme of purple, pink, and black, and including all the Mickey characters dressed up in their girly outfits!   DeeDee did an excellent job decorating for the party!  We had a great time!

the fancy tags with DeeDee's cute food names

DeeDee framed the Clubhouse Sign for the buffet table & put one on the front door as well.

Lyndee's cupcakes (a yummy mixture of strawberry and chocolate)

Lyndee's banner


The MOD MINNIE Party Collection is now available in the shop.  


The collection includes these 8 PDF files...
2" Circle Tags
Napkin Rings
Banner
Cupcake Wrappers
Tent Fancy Tags
Flat Fancy Tags
Favor Tags
Clubhouse Sign


The MOD MICKEY Collection is soon to follow!
Photobucket

No comments: