Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Freebie Friday {Happy Heart Day!}

Hey, friends!  Valentine's Day weekend is finally upon us!  So, as a special Valentine's Day gift to all my lovely readers, I want to offer my SWEET HEART'S CAFE 2" circle tags & treat bag toppers FREE!  If you're taking cupcakes or treats to your child's classroom, these printables will dress them up for the special day!

2" Circle Tags {3 designs}

Click HERE for the 2" circle tags.

Treat Bag Toppers (formatted to fit on top of sandwich baggies).



Click HERE for the treat bag toppers.

If you have a Valentine's Day party or have made any Valentine's Day crafts or gifts, I would love to see pictures!  I'm planning on doing a Valentine's Day Wrap Party next Wednesday, Feb. 16th, and I would LOVE to feature you!  Email pictures to me!


I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day full of love & laughter!  Make sure you tell your loved ones how special they are to you!  Love & hugs to you all!!!  XOXO!!
Photobucket

No comments: