Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toddler Tuesday {Printable Valentines}

Does your child need some Valentines to give out at school or to friends and family?  Are you just not satisfied with those commercial Toy Story and Glee Valentines on the shelves at Walmart?  Well, I have the answer for you AND it will save you money too ~ a win/win!!


I have travelled all around the blogosphere so I could bring you a collection of the cutest & most stylish printable Valentines for your children (or for you)!








A class full of precious valentines is just a click away!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily @ LaForce Be With You said...

Cute Valentines! I gave you a stylish blogger award so check it out:

http://www.laforcebewithyou.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Anonymous said...

You saved me this AM!!
My bad....I forgot to get the kids(6&9) valentines for their classmates! Thank you so much for linking these wonderful Valentines!
Mom up @ 5:30am cutting out valentines...that's love!
Than you!

Happy Valentine's Day!