Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday Party {Wizard of Oz Baby Shower}

I know my party feature last week was a baby shower, but when I saw today's Wizard of Oz baby shower, I just couldn't wait to share it with you!  This shower was hosted by Whitney, & was featured on her blog, The Smith Family.  This is Whitney's second featured party on Moo Moo's & Tutus.  The first was the Back to School baby shower back in July. 


Whitney is so creative & sets up the most beautiful little dessert vignettes at her parties!  She is a collector of cake plates and puts her collection to good use!  I have always loved "The Wizard of Oz," so this party won my heart from the theme!  


the framed invite on a creative yellow brick road 


the Wicked Witch & her flying monkeys

Emerald City (love the green foil cupcake liners)

Glenda the Good Witch Cupcakes

the Lion Rice Krispies

a member of The Lollipop Guild guarding his lollies

the Scarecrow Cake

the Tin Man Punch {Whitney froze red water in a heart-shaped dish & floated it in clear punch}

Such a fun baby shower ~ I'm sure the Mother-to-Be felt "over the rainbow" during her special day!  Make sure you visit Whitney's blog for more details about this awesome shower!
Photobucket

No comments: