Friday, January 21, 2011

Fabulous Freebie Friday {Valentine's Printable Quote}

I was organizing my new office area & have had an empty frame sitting on my shelf for months now.  That's so not like me because that's one of my pet peeves.  It was on a high shelf, so I wasn't staring at it all the time.  Aaaaanyway, I decided that I needed something to fill the frame.  I immediately thought of one of my fave quotes by Audrey Hepburn.


So, I printed it out as a 5x7, stuck it in my frame, and called it done!!






I thought it would make a great decoration for Valentine's Day, so do you want one for your very own?  Sure you do.  So, here it is!  Just click on the picture below to download.  I hope you like it!



P.S. If you would like an 8x10 quote, email me at moomootutu@gmail.com & I would be happy to make you one!
Photobucket

No comments: