Friday, December 3, 2010

Must Be Santa

Since it is getting to be too much for me to update two blogs, Moo Moo's & Tutus & my family blog, I have decided to combine the two into one!  So, I will still be posting recipes, freebies, party ideas, craft ideas, & Tiny Teach units during the week, but on the weekends, I will be making family updates and sharing the latest pictures of our Noah!  I hope you don't mind getting a little glimpse into our home & lives!  


So...last weekend, we took to Noah Bass Pro Shops to see Santa!  He was so excited & practiced what he was going to say to him all evening.  He wants, "Misty Island, Tidmoth Sheds, & Charlie" for Christmas this year (all Thomas the Train stuff)!  As we waited in line & he kept getting closer to "Ho Ho," Noah got more and more excited!  Then, it was his turn!  So, I sat him on Santa's lap, and he FROZE!  He didn't cry, but I think he was in shock!  He smiled for the picture & then when Santa asked Noah what he wanted for Christmas, a blank look came across his face!  He must have inherited my anxiety and nervousness during special events!  Maybe he'll grow out of it sooner than I did...oh wait, have I grown out of that yet?  I just know age 33 will be my year to be less stressed! ha!  Anyway, with a little prompting from me & Daddy, he remembered his wish list ~ he's only said it 4,263 times since October! :)  Now, Noah keeps saying that Santa is "his buddy," and can't wait for Christmas Eve!  We're going to leave him milk & cookies & put food out in the yard for the reindeer!  Noah is having so much fun this Christmas ~ such a magical time for a 2-year-old!  


{Noah with Santa}


{telling Santa his wish list}




After we saw Santa, we went to Shadrack Christmas Wonderland to see the awesome lights set to music!  If you live near or visit the Pigeon Forge, TN area this Christmas, you must go see it!  It is set up in the parking lot of the Smokey's Baseball Stadium.  They even have a petting zoo set up!  Noah had a great time seeing the animals (except for the freaky ostriches ~ ooh)!


{part of the lights}


{my boys seeing the animals}
Photobucket

No comments: