Thursday, December 2, 2010

New to the Shop {Winter in Paris Collection}

I'm so excited to introduce the newest addition to my shop, the WINTER IN PARIS Party Collection!  I originally designed it for my husband's sweet cousin who is turning 9 this month!  I have wanted to design a Paris-themed party for a while now, & finally had a good reason to do it!  Since her birthday is in December, her mom wanted a wintry theme with Paris & ice skating ( a favorite activity of the birthday girl).  So, with an ice blue, gray, and winter white color scheme, I designed her party to magically transport her party guests to the City of Lights!  


This party collection not only makes a good birthday party, but would also be perfect for a Christmas Party, New Year's Eve Celebration, Baby Shower, or Bridal Shower!  The possiblities are endless!  The printables feature graphics of the eiffel tower, ice skates, chic luggage tags, & the phrases "Ooh La La," & "Je'aime la glace" {I love the ice}!  










The collection includes...

1. 2" Circle Tags {3 designs: customized name, ice skate, & eiffel tower}

2. Napkin Rings 

3. Blank Fancy Tags

4. 2 Cupcake Wrapper designs

5. Favor Tags {customized with a name}

6. 7 " Eiffel Tower & Ice Skate

7. Banner {customized with a name}
 

I'm offering the complete collection at 50% off for ONE WEEK ONLY {until Thurs. Dec. 9} for $12.50.  After that, it will go back to regular price ($25.00), so get yours today!  You can purchase the collection HERE
Photobucket

No comments: