Sunday, December 5, 2010

Manic Monday Freebie {Santa Letter}

Since this is the first Christmas that Noah can "write" a letter to Santa, I wanted to make a cute template for him to fill in.  Then, I can keep his letter each year as a Christmas keepsake.  I used some digital candy cane scrapbook paper to design the letter & a matching address label.  All you have to do is download my free template, have your child fill it out, stick it in a cute envelope, and "mail" it to the North Pole together with your child! 

To download your Santa letter, click HERE!!!
Happy letter writing!!! ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOHHHHHHH! Thank you so much! This is great!

Jennifer said...

Love! Thanks friend. Also---check out my classroom blog- it'll make you laugh (notice that background). HA! I did that before looking at yours.