Monday, December 13, 2010

Manic Monday Freebie {Christmas Memory Game}

For Halloween, I downloaded a memory game for Noah & he LOVED it, so I decided to make one for Christmas as well!  I used the adorable DJ Inkers Christmas clipart & I think the game turned out pretty cute!  I finished printing & cutting out my cards last night & Noah has already gotten his game out twice to play with it!  


HERE'S HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS MEMORY GAME:


1. Right-click on each picture below to get the biggest version & save to your computer.
2. Upload each picture to your favorite photo finisher (Costco, Walmart, etc.) & order each picture as a 5x7.
3.  When you get your pictures, cut out around the rectangles and you're done!  Laminate for
durability.
4.  ***Optional:  You can glue your pictures to cute scrapbook paper or cardstock to make it more durable.  Also, you can round the corners with a corner punch if desired.


It's easy as that!  So, here you go! Enjoy!!!








 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh my goodness! Daphne, this is too darling! I can't wait to make my own game! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing!