Monday, November 15, 2010

Manic Monday {Some Thanksgiving Freebies}

Happy Monday!  I've been searching around Blogland to bring you Thanksgiving Freebies Part 1.  I found so many cute things that I had to put them into two blog posts.   Enjoy!!!






Also, if you haven't visited The Crafting Chicks yet today, you may want to check them out!  All week, they are hosting a Handmade Christmas, where they are giving away fabulous things for Christmas each day!  Moo Moo's & Tutus giveaway is Thursday ~ a $50 gift card to my shop!  So, be sure & do some Christmas shopping with the Chicks!!!





Don't forget, if you want my FREE "Giving Thanks" Collection, you can still send me an email to moomootutu@gmail.com & get yours today!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Daphne, thank you so much for featuring my lunch note printables! You are a dear! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for featuring my printable! You've rounded up some good ones here! :)

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

Thanks so much! I am glad you liked the invitations. You would be surprised how many people have told me they never thought to send/ hand out Thanksgiving invites!

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Daphne, What an honor to be featured with such great ideas. Thanks for linking to my banner. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.