Friday, November 12, 2010

FREE "Give Thanks" Printable Collection

Hi Lovelies!  Today, I want to say "thank you" to all my wonderful readers!  My Thanksgiving gift to you is a FREE printable collection perfect for your Thanksgiving table (or at least your Kids' Table)!  I used the free clipart and digital papers from Paint it Sew Thrifty to design my collection.  It comes complete with turkeys, pumpkins, leaves, and the color scheme of blue, yellow, brown, red, and orange.  Take a look!


 {the place card, 1 5x7 print design, water bottle label, napkin ring}


{napkin ring & place card/food label card}


{water bottle label: fits 16 oz. bottles (mine is Propel)}


{Little Gobblers print: fits inside a 5x7 frame}


{Circle Tags}


{Circle Tags}


So, if you would like to have this complete collection today including circle tags, napkin rings, water bottle labels, 2 5x7 prints, and tent fancy tags, simply become a follower (if you're not already following), and send an email to moomootutu@gmail.com and I'll send your PDF "GIVING THANKS" Collection right away!  
Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

These are ADORABLE, Daphne! Thanks so much for sharing these :-)

Denise said...

I'm a new follower and I just came across these printables. I'm hosting Thanksgiving for my family and I'd love to have these for the kids table. Is it too late to get these e-mailed to me? If not my address is stormyd9 (at) att (dot) net. Thank you!!