I found these CUTE Mayflower cupcakes that would be perfect for the kiddos at Thanksgiving! All you need is cardstock, lollipop sticks, & cupcakes (homemade or store-bought). The recipe comes from Readers Digest.
-White Cardstock or Photo Paper
1. Prepare cupcakes as desired or purchase store-bought.
2. Cut rectangles of assorted sizes out of the white cardstock to make sails.
3. Punch two holes in the rectangles (one centered at the top and one centered at the bottom).
4. Insert a lollipop stick through both holes.
5. Cut out diamond shapes from the colored paper, fold at the center, glue around the top of the lollipop stick.
6. Insert into cupcakes.