Monday, November 1, 2010

Manic Monday {Christmas Card Design Introduction SALE}

Well, now that Halloween is over, it's time to focus our attention on the upcoming Holiday season!  This year, I will be offering a NEW collection of Christmas Card designs!  The designs are a work-in-progress, BUT I have 4 completed for you to see today!  



also available with green or blue trim



  
Today, I would like to offer a TWO WEEK INTRODUCTORY SALE to you, my fab readers!  Enjoy 15% off your order if you purchase between now (Nov. 1) and Friday, Nov. 12!  That would make your card design only $12.75.  Upload it to one of these photo labs, & have your Christmas cards ready to mail in a couple of days!...
Costco:  39 cents each  {WOW!!}
Walmart: 58 cents each
Snapfish:  79 cents each
Shutterfly:  99 cents each
Walgreens:  $1.59 each

Just send me an email to moomootutu@gmail.com or send me an etsy conversation telling me you are a MM&T Reader & which card design you are interested in & I'll make a custom listing for you to purchase!  There will be more Christmas card designs added soon!
Photobucket

No comments: