Today, I'm giving you a recipe that is famous in my family! We enjoy it for birthdays, Holidays, and picnics! It's one of my faves & my Lil' Turkey loves it too! (I had to change his name for the season) :) It is so easy to make and requires very little ingredients (two big advantages for me)!
- 1 bag frozen Simply Potatoes (Hashed Browns) **Tip: You can find these near the eggs at the store.
-2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
-1 container Sour Cream (16 oz)
-1 Cup Shredded Cheese
-1/2 Stick Margarine
1. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Combine the cream of chicken soup & sour cream & set aside.
3. Layer the potatoes, soup mixture, & shredded cheese.
4. Top with crushed Corn Flakes.
5. Pour melted butter over entire mixture.
6. Bake at 350 deg for 1 hour.
Click the picture to download the recipe card for your collection.