Thursday, September 16, 2010

{Party Inspiration} Swap Parties

Hello friends!  I've seen several Swap Parties lately & I think it's a fantastic idea!  After the madness of Halloween is over, maybe that can be my next party theme!  I have LOTS of stylish friends who I'm sure would have some awesome stuff to swap!


One idea comes from Christi at P is for Party.  She hosted a "Swap Till' You Drop" party with a bunch of girlfriends at her house.  Her two beautiful pink and purple damask ottomans served as the inspiration for the party decor.  It was glam, fabulous, & looked like a lot of fun!  


invite & shopping bag


Guests were asked to take a card off the tree that contained a number for their turn to shop.

yummy goodies

the shopping "boutique" area

going swapping

the meringue favors

Another amazing Swap Party idea comes from Save the Date for Cupcakes.  A stunning peach and gray color scheme was used to create the fab decor.  I love the addition of clear crystals to make everything look extra sparkly!
the fancy "Swap" sign


The girls drew oh-so-pretty straws to see who shopped first.

i heart these cookies!

the glam "swap boutique"

the cupcake favors

In both parties, the left over clothes and accessories were donated to a charity of their choice.  Now, go therefore & have your own Swap Party ~ I know there are things in your closet just waiting to be swapped!


Don't forget...one more day to get my Halloween printables at 50% off & tomorrow starts the first day of my Open Haunted House Linky Party, so get ready to link up all those amazing fall/Halloween crafts, decor, & party ideas!  See you tomorrow!  :)

No comments: