Friday, September 10, 2010

LIL" BOO Halloween Party Collection


My favorite Holiday is just around the corner & I can't wait!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, but there's something about the colors of Halloween & the Fall that make me all giddy inside!  This year, I designed a fun new party collection that's perfect for an all-ages Halloween party {like my family will be hosting}!  It's called the LIL' BOO Collection & it includes 11 printable PDF files.  It is available in my shop today!
2" Circle Tags, Cupcake Wrappers, & Blank Folded Tags 

4" Circle Tags 

Blank Fancy Tags

4" Circle Tags & Favor Tags

Treat Baggie Toppers, Napkin Rings



{LIL' BOO Party Collection includes:}
(1) 4" Circle Tags (3 designs ~ Shine, Boo Cauldron, & Trick or Treat)
(2) "SPOOKY" Banner
(3) 2" Circle Tags (3 designs ~ Lil' Monster, I Heart Candy, & Going Batty)
(4) Cupcake Wrappers
(5) Favor Tags ("Thanks for dropping in to make our party spooktacular!")
(6) Napkin Rings ("Eek")
(7) Blank Folded Tags
(8) Candy Corn Pennant Banner
(9) Treat Bag Toppers ("Midnight Snacks" ~ fits sandwich & snack baggies)
(10) Blank Fancy Tags
(11) 5x7 Fill-in Invitations

For one week only, the collection will be 50% off!  
Regular price is $20.00, but from Sept. 10-17, it can be yours for only $10.00!
Order yours today here.
Photobucket

No comments: