Monday, July 25, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I thought I would pop in to let you all know where in the world I have been!  First of all, let me say that I have been doing much soul searching and praying during the last couple of weeks.  I am in the planning stages of homeschooling Noah for his first year of preschool!  It is a BIG endeavor for me.  I am preparing his curriculum, transforming our home into a make-shift classroom, and spending lots of time making materials.


The reason we have decided to undertake this preschool mission, is that...


  1. I want to be Noah's first teacher & it is up to the parents to prepare their children for school!
  2. I want to show Noah what it means to be a Christian and to teach him about the Bible, so he can have a firm foundation on the ROCK.
  3. I want to enjoy every second of Noah's last FULL year home with me, and I want to see him learn and experience new things!
So, I have decided to take a break from the Moo Moo's & Tutus blog!  The blog will still be here, if you need to reference a party or a vendor, but I will not be making updates at this time.  I am still keeping my shop open, but won't be doing as many custom orders as before.  I want to devote most my time to my family, instead of spending many sleepless nights working on my designs!


I have decided, however, to go back to blogging on our family blog.  It has gotten a cute face lift and will be called "Taking Flight."  **It's a work in progress! :) The blog will focus on Noah and our family, especially our home preschool journey!  I would love it if you would come on over, and become a follower (click the picture below).  I may not be posting quite as often, but I do promise to take you along on our new adventure!  Thank you all for your continued support! :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen @ Party Dreamz said...

What a wonderful decision to make for your family! Good luck with your new endeavors Daphne!

Hallie said...

I am a follower of this blog, and have just made myself a follower of your family blog. I too am embarking on the preschool homeschool path. I have 3 boys, but only 2 of them are young enough for preschool. They are 3.5 and 2.5 and completely bored by everything else I try to do with them, so we are embarking on preschool. It will be fun to see what you do and maybe get some ideas for myself as well. Good luck on your adventure.