Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Party Feature {Preppy Beach Party}

I fell in love with this Preppy Beach Party from Couture Parties via Hostess With the Mostess.  The bright colors & fun details really make this a perfect summer soiree!    



food table with cute fabric bunting & swim trunks banner

YUM!! :) custom cookies from It's My Party

adorable cake also from It's My Party

creative crab plates

Even the veggie bowls looked like boats!

Such fun activities!

Guests went home with custom appliqued t-shirts.

Doesn't this party make you want to go dive into the ocean?   If you're lucky enough to live close to the coast, maybe you can do that to cool off from this summer heat!  Me? I'm here in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee where it is 95 degrees today...with no cool down in sight!  I'll just have to stay cool inside & drink my sweet iced tea!   Stay cool, friends! 
Photobucket

No comments: