Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaching Tuesday {Father's Day Ideas}

I always like to make little gifts from Noah to all the Dads in our lives for Father's Day.  Last year, I made a photo card with a picture of Noah hugging Chip & Dale at Disney World.  The card read, "Uncle Boom, I'm nuts about you!".  Then, we put a mixture of nuts in a mason jar, topped it with cute fabric, and tied on a tag.  All the Dads loved them!  

By the way, last night, my friend & I opened a new etsy shop together selling printable invitations & photo cards!  It's called Savvy Chic Designs & this NUTTIN' BUT CUTE photo card is available for purchase HERE.  Check us out!  


Then, for Sunday School, I made a cute card template of a tree.  Then, I traced each of the kids' hands onto green construction paper, cut them out, and glued them to the top of the tree.  

If you would like to make your own handprint trees for Father's Day, you can download the card template FREE here

Also, I made this Father's Day 3"x3" folded card set last year. You can download your own  3 card set here.
All you have to do to download either of these free Father's Day templates is click "file," and then "download!"  
Photobucket

No comments: