Monday, March 21, 2011

MMM Good, Monday {Sramble Dogs}

As the weather gets warmer, I start to crave hotdogs and hamburgers & anything we can enjoy outside on our deck!  A long time ago, I found a recipe at Lick the Bowl Good that I have wanted to try.  It's called Scramble Dogs and I think it will be easy for my little one to eat!  


In Monica's words, here's how to make this yummy dinner!

  • 1 hot dog bun, toasted and chopped
  • 1 all beef wiener, cooked and chopped
  • chili
  • chopped onions
  • mustard
  • 4 dill pickle slices, chopped
  • shredded cheddar cheese
  • oyster crackers
Toast a hot dog bun and cook your wiener. Chop both into bite sized pieces and set aside.
Place your chopped and toasted hot dog bun in a bowl. Scatter the wiener on top of the bun and pour chili over it.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese, diced onion, dill pickles slices, and a squirt of mustard. Top scramble dog with a handful of oyster crackers. Dig in!
Serves 1



I'm making this tonight, so I'll tell you how it turns out! :)
Photobucket

No comments: