Friday, March 4, 2011

Fabulous Freebie Friday {St. Patty's Day Prints}

I've spent the last couple of days trying to get my house decorated for St. Patty's Day.  I think I'm almost done, but I still have to take some pictures.  I promise I'll show you next week.  I found some awesome prints for St. Patty's Day floating around blog land that I thought I would share with you today.  Start printing & framing away & your house will be "lucky" in no time! :)


Over the Rainbow from Funky Polkadot Giraffe

Lucky in Love from Agape Love
 Irish Luck from Nifty Thrifty Things

Lucky from Madigan Made

St. Patty's Subway Art from Duct Tape and Hot Glue
 Lucky Charms from Bonjour!


XOXO!  Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie Koll said...

Hope all is well - noticed you haven't been around since the circus . . .hope you didn't join up :-)