Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Snapshots

Each Sunday, I'm going to try to post some of my fave photos from the week of Noah!  These pics have been taken during the last few weeks...

We made a burrow for Mr. Groundhog on Groundhog's Day.  I covered an empty container of Oats with  brown scrapbook paper for the dirt and green construction paper for the grass.   I covered the lid with green paper and cut a hole in the top.  Then I printed out a coloring page of the groundhog, Noah colored it, and we taped a popsicle stick to the back.  Noah could then put Mr. Groundhog in and out of his burrow!  

 We took Noah to Cades Cove to do one of his fave activities, throw rocks in the river!  He loves it!

This is what we got when we told him it was time to go!  He squatted down, crossed his arms, and bowed his head!  "I don't want to go!"

One sunny Saturday, we took Noah to the park!  He LOVES playing at the park!  I loved this picture of him hanging from the monkey bars!  I even managed to get a sun flair in there! I'm learning about photography slowly, but surely!

Here's Bubble Beard Noah...we thought he looked too cute taking his bath!


Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

My daughter made the same groundhog in school. Very cute.