Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!

Happy {Heart} Day, everyone!  I just had to share this incredibly sweet gift I got from my husband this morning.  He gets up very early for work and always tries so hard not to wake me and Noah up.  Well, this morning, I found a tray with an empty plate, a rose, a pack of Reese's Chocolate Hearts (my fave candy), syrup, and a small dish of powdered sugar.  The note read, "DIY Breakfast in Bed: Just add waffles (in the refrigerator) and a Mellow Yellow."  He had gotten up even earlier to make me breakfast for Valentine's Day, but I could still sleep in!  Isn't that sweet?


This is Noah's Valentine I made this year to send to all our family.


Here we are dressed up for church yesterday!

I love seeing how people celebrate Valentine's Day...the crafts, date ideas, recipes, decor, gifts, etc.  So, I would LOVE it if you would come along with me on 'Cupid's Flight."


{Here's your in-flight instructions:}
1. Add this cute little button to the bottom of your posts about Valentine's Day.

 MooMoos&Tututs

2. Leave me a comment (any time this week) with the link to your post.
3.  I will be sharing YOUR ideas all this week during Cupid's Flight around Blog Land!
4. You're ready for take-off!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Craft That Party said...

How fun! Here's a little of our valentine's day prep work:

http://bugger-dixonline.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day.html

http://bugger-dixonline.blogspot.com/2011/01/arrr-treasure-fer-me-hearty-pirate.html

http://bugger-dixonline.blogspot.com/2011/02/pluff-mud-studio-valentine-creations.html

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and perfect little card! Such a sweet looking family!