Friday, September 3, 2010

Why I Love September

September marks the beginning of my favorite time of year...fall!  There are many reasons why I love the fall months, so here's just a few...

I love the bright fall colors against the crisp blue sky!  It's like God took watercolors and painted beauty everywhere!

Fall & Halloween are my all-time favorite times to decorate!  I can't wait to start decorating for the season! 

Tennessee Football is awesome & since my hubby & I are both alumni, we LOVE going to the games.  We're taking Noah to his first game tomorrow night!  GO VOLS!!!

The return of my favorite TV shows..."One Tree Hill" on the CW Tuesdays @ 8:00 EST

and "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC on Mondays & Tuesdays at 8:00 or 9:00 EST

I love to see all the new fall fashion trends!  
Boots: Forever 21,  Diva Jeans: Old Navy {i have these}, & Necklace: Forever 21

So, I'm going to enjoy this last weekend of Summer & welcome Fall with open & waiting arms!  Happy, happy Labor Day Weekend to all of you!!!  XOXO!
Photobucket

No comments: