Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{10 Year Photo Session}

My husband & I recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary & as a gift to each other, we took an overnight trip to Atlanta & had a lifestyle photo shoot.  We hadn't really had pictures made with just the two of us in a long time, so it was really fun.

I did some online research and found an AMAZING photographer, Hilarye, of Fotographa.  She is so talented & our pictures are awesome! If you're ever in the Atlanta area & need a photographer, she's your girl!

So, I wanted to show you all the pictures, but there were so many of them.   So, I decided to make a little movie of the pics set to one of my fave songs.  Check it out!  Please let me know what you think of our photos.  :)  Remember to turn off the Playlist button at the bottom of the screen so you can hear the music in the video.  





Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa C said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics ;)

Unknown said...

I love these pics of you and Sam, Daphne! It makes me want to wisk Josh away somewhere and do the same. Thank you so much for sharing! By the way, I really enjoy your blog and think you're doing a fantastic job!