Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome Trick or Treaters in Style

Hey friends! Sorry I missed my Wednesday WOW Finds yesterday, but I'll try to make it up to you today!  Here are some awesome ideas for Halloween/Fall wreaths I found around Blogland!  I LOVE wreaths & I heart them even more now that I've seen so many creative ones lately!  Take a look & be "welcomed" into the tutorial from each & every lovely blog!












Be sure & check out my "Open Haunted House" linky party tomorrow!  Everyone who links up will be entered into a giveaway to win a set of my brand new "All Hallow's Eve" 3x3 cards.  The lucky winner will be mailed a set of 12 Halloween 3x3 hand-glittered cards with envelopes.  See you tomorrow!  :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

nap time journal said...

Thanks for the feature :) Oh man, I don't have enough doors to try all these wreaths!

Unknown said...

Why thank you so very very much you are to "SWEET" for feating my Trick or Treat candy Wreath! Hope you have a fab. day. Jen

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks for including my wreath in that super awesome list!! Makes me wish I had another door haha!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for the feature! You made my day! :)

Have a happy Friday!
Erin :)