Today's Halloween treat is a recipe from Picky Palate, an awesome blog, full of of yumminess!
Pumpkin Spice Blossoms
1 Spice Cake Mix 18.25 oz
14 oz can Libby’s Pumkin
½ Cup sanding sugar
1 bag Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cake mix and pumpkin until well combined, about 45 seconds.
3. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll top half in sanding sugar (dough is sticky) then place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Quickly transfer to a cooling rack and immediately press kisses into the center of each cookie. I immediately place cooling rack into the fridge for 15 minutes so the kisses don’t melt. I tried both ways and it melts down if just left at room temperature.
Makes about 36 cookies