A twirl and a moo and a how do you do? My name is Daphne and I am a blessed wife, a happy Mama to one energetic, sweet boy, Noah Rhett, a Kindergarten teacher (on vacation for a few years), an event planner, and most importantly a child of the Lord.

I have always loved parties and searching 'till my googler was sore to find the most creative ideas for them. So, as I am home now with Noah, and out of my already established business, The Wedding Belles, I decided to start making my own party supplies and photo cards to sell as DIY printables or in packages.

To decide on a name for my design, the first word that popped into my head was moo moo (because I hear it 1,000 times a day from Noah). Then, out of a love of dance and all things pretty, the other party of my name had to be "tutu." Thus, "Moo Moo's & Tutus was born."

No comments: