Monday, July 11, 2011

My Buckaroo Monday {Our Beach Trip}

Hello, bloggy friends!  Did you miss me?  As promised, welcome to BEACH WEEK!!!


I had a wonderful time spending the 4th of July holiday with my family and we were so blessed to get to go to Myrtle Beach to celebrate!  Noah had a great time filling up his dump truck with sand and making 4,784 trips running to the ocean to fill up his bucket with water!  He's my little Beach Boy and I'm SO GLAD he loves the beach as much as I always have!  Here's some of my favorite pictures from our trip.


He loved riding the same carousel that I rode when I was little.  For those of you familiar with Myrtle Beach, it used to be at The Pavilion, but when it closed a few years ago, the carousel, along with some other favorite rides, was purchased by Broadway at the Beach for their Nostalgia Park.

On the 4th of July, we went to Calabash, a wonderful part of the coast full of yummy seafood restaurants.  After dinner, we strolled the dock to see the fishing boats!

My fave pic of our "Little Firecracker"

Our hotel was connected to a pier, where they had a BEAUTIFUL fireworks display over the ocean.

Noah had fun finding cool shells and playing with his "Coastguard Ship" in the ocean.

Our mini photo shoot on our last night at the beach (getting a 3-year-old to be still and NOT play in the water or sand before his nap is not a good idea...trust me!)  But, we got some good pictures anyway! :)

This pic was taken at one of our favorite photo spots behind a restaurant on the beach.

My Little Beach Boy!  
  
Ahh, the beach...the feel of the sand on my feet, the salty breeze, the beautiful sunshine, the seafood...I miss it already!  
Photobucket

No comments: