Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Vermont Charm}

Hello, long time... no post...I know!  We took a little trip to WV for Memorial Day weekend to visit family and it's taken me a while to get back in the groove!  But, I'm back now & making some BIG changes to Moo Moo's & Tutus!  Please forgive the sparse posting over the next few days while I the re-designing takes place!  


I found a beautiful, shabby chic wedding to show you today.  From the new & improved Southern Weddings blog, this is the wedding of Kate & JoJo.  

The setting is this beautiful, rustic Vermont farm near a lake.  

a photo mat for a guestbook (love the cute drawing of the bride & groom)!

a painted name sign and hanging place cards

The reception was under a white tent with hanging paper lanterns.  Notice how the green table linens match the grass perfectly!  Chalkboards were used for table numbers. 

My favorite aspect was this photo station; complete with a frame ~ makes such cute pictures & memories!

a chalkboard menu

the happy couple with a gorgeous backdrop
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! :)
Photobucket

No comments: