Thursday, June 23, 2011

Theme Party Thursday {Going Vintage}

Vintage birthday parties, bridal showers, and baby showers are all the rage right now & I LOVE it!  Are you planning an upcoming vintage party and need some inspiration?  I found some seriously adorable eye candy to share with you today!


Colorful Vintage 1st Birthday Party by Innove Events via Kara's Party Ideas

Vintage Pickles & Ice Cream Baby Shower by Bump Smitten

Vintage High Tea by Candy Soirees

Vintage Schoolhouse 1st Birthday Party by Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats

Vintage Cherry Birthday Party by The Caketress

Have you hosted a vintage party, I would LOVE to see your photos and maybe feature YOU!!!  Send your photos to moomootutu@gmail.com.    


Happy Thursday, lovelies!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Thanks SO much for including my daughter's Vintage Schoolhouse Party in your round-up ;) We just had my son's Vintage Tractor inspired party...can you tell I'm a bit vintage-obsessed - LOL!