Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Week


In honor of The Royal Wedding taking place on Friday, April 29th, I thought I would give you a little inspiration for hosting wedding-viewing parties.  I was planning on designing a free printable collection to commemorate this "modern fairytale wedding," but I found so many cute collections already out there!  So, I'll just point you in the right direction.  So, welcome to Royal Wedding Week!  During the next three days leading up to the wedding, I will show you different ways to host your viewing party along with FREE printable collections.


First, from Design Editor, this Royal Wedding printable party collection features the regal colors of blue and red and includes graphics of the royal crown and the British flag.  Strawberries and orange juice would be perfect for starting off your viewing party with a Pre-Wedding Brunch!







To download your own set of printables, please visit Design Editor!  Cheers!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is way cute Daphne!! I love it! If you were here....we would have a slumber party and enjoy tea while watching this beautiful event!! :)