Thursday, April 14, 2011

Noah's Train Party Sneak Peek

I am so excited because my fantastic photographer, Nicole, just told me that she will be mailing out my CD of photos from Noah's party by the end of the week!  I wanted to share with you just a couple of photos until then, but I promise to give you ALL the details next week!






Also, I was contacted by Knoxville Parties & More magazine to get permission to put a few pictures from Noah's Wonder Pets 2nd birthday party in their April issue.  Take a look!



XOXO!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Leverton Photography said...

Yay!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on Knoxville Parties & More Magazine!!!! Sooo exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

It was an honor to have your permission to post Noah's photo from last year! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday this year...and he has grown so much! happy birthday Noah!