Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday {Saving Money}

I love saving money, who doesn't?  I just recently discovered the wonderful world of online coupons.  I know, I'm a little slow, what can I say?  I always cut out the coupons from our newspaper and use my coupon organizer every day.  Now, I have found lots of incredible sites to print coupons for exactly what's on your shopping list.  Check these sites out!  Just click on their picture or button to visit their site.









I Heart Saving Money

Today, I also want to wish a very happy birthday to my soul mate, best friend, and love of my life! We have lots to get done today to make his birthday special...I'll be sure & take pictures to show you!


Have a happy Thursday! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

southern savers dot com. all you have to do is click on the store you are going to go to (if there isn't a tab, click on "other stores" and you should find it) and you can print up all the deals that that particular store has and even make a list! It is the best!