Monday, January 10, 2011

MMM Good, Monday {Milk Men}

First of all, let me say THANK YOU to everyone who left me "Happy Birthday" wishes over the weekend!  I had a fabulous 33rd birthday!  I was SO afraid that we were going to get a bad winter storm & not be able to go anywhere, but God answered my prayer & my birthday was snow-free (for the first time in a LONG time)!  My family took me out to dinner & my sweet hubby ordered my cupcakes from my favorite bakery, Cities Cupcakes.  I chose a mixture of Paris {strawberry} & Knoxville {orange} flavors.  They were delicious!  

me & my boy

making a wish!

my sweet family 

Today, I want to share with you the cutest snowman drink I have ever seen!  I will have to make this special drink for Noah during our snow Tiny Teach unit this week!  These Milk Men have been around blogland for a while, but I saw some adorable ones at Bakerella today!  I just LOVE the colors of the felt scarves!




{Here's Bakerella's tutorial on making these cuties}:

You just need:small milk glasses (these from Target work great)
powdered doughnut holes
straws
milk, of course
To decorate, Julie used chocolate jimmies to press into the doughnuts for the eyes and mouth. The noses are orange coated sunflower seeds pressed into the dougnut and attached with a tiny bit of frosting.
She also coordinated their felt scarves with the same color striped straws. And to finish them off, she glued a few small buttons right on the glass.
Adorable!
Have a Mmm, good Monday, friends!

Photobucket

No comments: