Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tasty Tuesday {White Christmas with Red Velvet Cupcakes}

I was smitten with these photos I saw of a beautiful "White Christmas" dessert table on Save the Date for Cupcakes.  I LOVE an all-white palette especially for Christmas!  The little white lights make it look so magical!  The red velvet cupcakes & cake just pop against the white loveliness!  So, today, I thought I would share this wonderfully winter dessert display & give you an easy Red Velvet Cupcake recipe that I found on Coastal Living!  


{the entire display ~ check out the white fuzzy rug used to conjure images of snow}

{I love the use of a white chair and a shelf to display treats.}

{the beautiful red velvet cake}

{the sweet cupcakes}

Here's the Red Velvet recipe I promised...click the picture to print out the recipe!


Photobucket

No comments: