Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{Freebie} Back to School Circle Tags & Treat Bag Toppers

Well, it's that time again...time to go back to school!   Whether you are a student or a teacher, it can be exciting & stressful at the same time!  So, even though I'm not preparing to go back school (arranging my classroom, organizing papers, and making plans), I have many family members & friends who are, so I thought I would make a little something to brighten your Back to School parties or to welcome your students back into the classroom!

The design was inspired by a repeat & loyal customer, who was throwing their Family Back to School Bash.  She wanted the theme to be owls with "Be Prepared" as the party slogan!  I thought it was so cute, I decided to make some additional goodies and offer it to my readers as a little "Happy School Year," free gift!  The BACK TO SC'HOOOO'L collection includes circle tags with 3 designs, a banner that reads, "Be prepared!," and treat bag toppers.  Hope you enjoy!

Circle Tags (1 of 3 designs)

another circle tag

treat-bag toppers {fits 6.5" sandwich or snack baggies}

Photobucket

NightOwlCrafting



2 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

how cute is this!!! Love the owls!!

Leslie said...

What a HOOT! I love these cute printables! I featured them on Hoo's got talent! Thanks for linking up to the party!