Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{Show and Tell} Pink & Green Cupcake Party

    
When Julie of A Reason to Get Together sent me this adorable 1st birthday party for her daughter, I was blown away! It really is incredible and I LOVED all the shabby chic decor choices, creative serving dishes, and tablescapes! The colors immediately jumped out at me too ~pink and green (a fave color combo) :) Take a look at some of the pictures below and make sure you visit her blog posts about the food, drinks, cake, and decor for many more pics and details!


the cake ~ check out that fondant teapot!!!



such a creative idea ~ a first birthday clothesline
the yumminess
more yummy goodness
the drinks {love the display choices!)

Thank you so much, Julie, for sharing your amazing party with us! :)

1 comment:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

what a great party!! I love the colors!