Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Been a While

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted, friends! I've been busy with a sick boy, my Godson's 5th birthday party, my 10 year anniversary trip to Atlanta, and now, I am sick :( !!! We did have an AWESOME trip and went to Ikea for the first time (OH MY!!!) and had photos made in Virginia Highlands by an amazing photographer, Hilarye from Fotographa. We can't wait to see how they turn out!

So, here's a sneak peek at our Godson, Max's 5th Superhero Birthday Party. My friend, Becky asked me for some ideas for Max's party...a pool party with a Superhero theme. So, we came up with "Superhero Swim Training."

I designed the invitation and some other things for Becky to use and she did a SUPER job putting it all together. Hint: She doesn't need ANY help in the creativity department! She's one of the most creative girls I know.
the invite
Many more party pictures coming this week! :) Now, I'm going to go rest and try to recuperate!
Photobucket

No comments: