Monday, April 12, 2010

NEW TO THE SHOP ~ "Wonderland Whimsy" Party Collection


"Alice in Wonderland, how do you get to Wonderland?
Over the hill, or underland, or just behind the tree?"
~Walt Disney "Alice in Wonderland"

To celebrate my love for "Alice in Wonderland," & tea parties, I'm introducing the newest addition to my esty shop, the "Wonderland Whimsy" collection! It includes 8 printable files to completely customize your birthday, tea, or luncheon!

Over the weekend, I styled a pint-size Wonderland tea party under our beautiful pink Ornamental Crab Apple trees. I'm sure my neighbors all wondered if I had lost my mind as I carried out trays of teacups & tablecloths just to take a picture ;) But, I wanted to showcase my collection in a whimsical tea party!

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

the photo invitation & address wrap


the cupcake toppers

the playing card place card & drink tag

the fancy tags for favors, menu cards, or buffet labels
Notice the favors for my photo shoot~ chocolate rabbits!

the place setting...
I used my collection of vintage tea cups & saucers, clear glass plates, & white linen napkins. I placed the placecards inside the cups, tied the "drink me" tags around the cup handles, & taped my napkin rings around the napkins.
the decorations:
I tied vintage aprons to the backs of the chairs {thank you, Aunt Tanya for the loan}. Doesn't it look sweet & cozy?

the ambience

the 8 files included in the collection

To purchase this collection, click here. To purchase the photo invitation, click here.

No comments: