Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ladybug First Birthday Party



I'm so glad to finally share the pictures of the party I have been helping with for the past few weeks. My neighbor & good friend, DeeDee, hosted a first birthday party for her sweet baby girl, Lyndee. I offered to help with the paper goods & she took me up on the offer.

DeeDee decided on a ladybug theme because Lyndee's nickname is "Love Bug." Lyndee is DeeDee's third child & the only girl. Since she has been planning boy parties for 7 years, it was only appropriate that Lyndee have a pink, girly, & sweet party!

the photo invite that she sent out as announcements

the invitation inserts

the door sign

the tablescape
See my first attempt at a cute banner?

the cupcakes & cookie cake

the yummy cupcakes with my toppers
{the ones with her pictures were my favorite}

the ladybug napkin rings

the cup labels with a spot to write a name {comes in very handy}

all the party kiddos

Lyndee making a wish with her cute hat!

the happy Mama & Daddy with their little Love Bug
I had a great time making all the lovely ladybug party accessories! Thank you, DeeDee, for letting me be a part of such a happy occasion. The "Little Lady" party pack is available in my etsy shop here!  I also have a pink and brown ladybug collection available here! :)


No comments: