Thursday, January 28, 2010

Night Owl Pajama Party



Today's featured party comes from Jamie at Giggledust Parties. She hosted a Night Owl Pajama Party for her daughter's 8th birthday. This is SERIOUSLY one of the cutest parties I have ever seen!! :) I can only imagine how much work, planning, & creativity went into it! She is a fellow party planner/designer & her themed parties are my inspiration! Please go to her blog for details & instructions!

Have you ever seen such a cute & girly clubhouse???

I love that she used a shower curtain as her backdrop for her dessert buffet!

I adore the color palette!

AWESOME bed table :)

2 comments:

jamie@giggledustparties said...

Thank you so much for the feature! It was a fun party to design and host!

Daphne said...

Thanks again for sharing with us!